To consistently provide high quality, knowledgeable, customized service with integrity and reliability to home buyers and sellers.
“Do good work that matters.” –Chip Gaines, Owner, Magnolia Realty
Since 2008, Sonia Guardado has specialized in the growing new home developments in Round Rock and enjoys sharing all she can about these up-and-coming communities. By choosing Sonia Guardado as your Round Rock real estate agent, you get so much more than just real estate services, you’ll get peace of mind.
Having survived two cross country relocations, Sonia offers a first-hand perspective for families moving to the Austin-Round Rock metro area. With an extensive list of preferred providers, you‘ll have your choice of reliable contacts from A-Z. Her services come with a satisfaction guarantee and are complimentary to buyers and tenants.
Awards / Recognition / Presentations
- WCAOR Rookie of the Year
- Champions School of Real Estate “Marketing Superstar”
- Top Producer Panelist – Women’s Council of Realtors®
- Instructor, WCAOR Rookie Academy
- Instructor, Texas Association of Realtors®
- Instructor, Texas Real Estate Commission
Certifications / Designations / Degrees
- Languages: Spanish and English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Studies from Angelo State University
- Licensed Realtor® in the State of Texas, License #0585758
- ABR Candidate (Accredited Buyer Representative)
- SRS (Seller Representative Specialist)
- SFR Candidate (Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource)
- CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert)
- CTS (Certified Transferee Specialist)
- WCAOR member – Williamson County Association of Realtors®
- TAR member – Texas Association of Realtors
- NAR member – National Association of Realtors
- WCR member – Women’s Council of Realtors®
- WilCoHREP member – Williamson County Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
Sonia Guardado is a native Texan and packs a mean punch of expertise, professional knowledge and exceptional service. Bi-lingual and credentialed, Sonia obtained her Bachelor’s Degree from Angelo State University majoring in Social Studies. Along with her husband and son, Sonia has resided in Round Rock since 2005 after living in western Michigan for six years, proving that you can take the girl out of Texas, but she’ll find her way back soon enough!